Past E-negotiation Meetings, Workshops, and Tournaments
- Montreal Conference on
e-Technologies MCeTech; InterNeg Presentations
Montreal , May 17-19, 2006.
- 9th International Conference
on Business Information Systems BIS
Klagenfurt, Austria, May 31-June 2, 2006.
- Group Decision and Negotiation 2006
June 25- 28, 2006. The Castle of Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe, Germany.
Conference on Creativity and Innovation in Decision Making and Decision Support
June 28–July 1, 2006, London School of Economics, London, UK.
- Group Decision and Negotiation Journal.
- Electronic Markets-The International Journal: Special Issue on Electronic Negotiations.
- 7th International
Conference on Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies
EC-WEB 2006, Krakow, Poland, September 5-8 2006.
Towards e-Democracy: Participation, Deliberation, Communities
Mantova, Italy, October, 24-26, 2006.
- Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and
and First International Multiconference on Computer Science and
Wisla, Poland, November 6-10, 2006
- Dagstuhl-Seminar: Negotiation
and Market Engineering
Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany; November 12-17, 2006.
Decision and Negotiation 2005 (GDN 2005), July 10 – 13,
2005. University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria.
ESF-TED European Summer School on E-democracy, ESF-TED,
July 5-8, 2005, Aranjuez, Madrid, Spain
International Workshop on Online Dispute Resolution,
(http://odrworkshop.info), June 10, 2005. Bologna, Italy.
for the Analysis of Formal and Informal Information Exchange
during Negotiations. May 26-27 2005. Ottawa, Canada.
E-egotiations and Auctions, at SAINT2005,
Jan. 31-Feb. 4, 2005. Trento, Italy.
Markets, negotiations and dispute resolution
in new economy, J. Molson School of Business, Concordia
University, Montreal, Oct. 12-13, 2004.
- Group Decision and Negotiation, CORS/SSHRC, May 16-20, 2004, Banff, Canada.
- Theory and application of e-negotiations (TAEN);
during Business Information Systems conference,
April 21-23, 2004. Poznan, Poland.
E-Negotiation SSHRC Project Meetings
- Banff, Alberta; May 18, 2004
(CZ); September 5, 2003,
- Saint Sauveur-Des-Monts,
Quebec; April 30-May 2, 2003
- Jamshid Etezadi, "Designing an optimal selection
algorithm for ENSs based on holistic procedure and study of the linearity
assumption of the preferences in Inspire system." Presentation.
- Stan Szpakowicz, "Negotiation and language."
- Mario Jarmasz and Stan Szpakowicz, "A study of
the language used in electronic negotiations." Preliminary
- Sabine Koeszegi and Gregory Kersten, "On-line/off-line: Joint negotiation teaching
in Montreal and Vienna." Report
Online negotiation systems, training and
other services. Short information about selected sites and programs.
March 5, 2007